Some curious information about the Victoria’s Secret show…(some of these info I took them from the site Fashionista.com, which in my opinion is a great site!! http://fashionista.com/2011/11/the-top-10-moments-from-the-2011-victorias-secret-fashion-show-from-jay-zs-surprise-performance-to-karlie-kloss-debut/). Enjoy!!!
The show was split into five themed sections:
1) Ballet–real ballet dancers opened the show, models wore ribbons laced up their stilettos as if they were toe shoes
3) “Passion”–ornate, Spanish bullfighter-inspired bling
4) “Angels Aquatic”–angels on the half shell, under the sea
5) “I put a spell on you”–vampy, dark
6) “Club Pink”–models-as-disco balls.
32 film and TV cameras
300 pounds of glitter on the runway in 13 different colors
30 dancers, 20 are ballerinas
8 custom VS PINK dog mirror balls
4000 feet of linear truss
100 feet of runway
21 makeup artists
19 hair stylists
1,000,000 Swarovski crystals
1100 audience members
Miranda Kerr wears the $2.5 million bra inside a glittery sea shell.